Back Office Lead (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As Back Office Lead (m/f/div), you are assuming responsibility for building and strengthening day to day operational reconciliations, processing and transaction matching, within the Technical Operations team at Elinvar. Specifically, you will be building robust processes (and controls) around the interactions with custodian banks, with a focus on transactions matching, lifecyle events (Corporate Actions) and data configuration. This role represents a key part of the strategic groups of the way in which Elinvar will manage an increasing client base and therefore is of strategic importance to the company.
What will keep you challenged?
- Build and scale the back office capabilities of Elinvar, as it expands its interactions with custodian banks
- Ensuring stable and reliable operations in a scaling businesses, specifically to support increased transaction volumes with custodian banks
- Devising, planning, and managing enhancements to existing tooling
- Continuously improving the service quality and monitoring, via targeted KPIs and clearly documented processes
- Working collaboratively with teams (Client Service Desk, connectivity teams, other teams within Technical Operations)
- Generate regular reporting (KPIs, SLAs) which are driving improvement and targeting successful scaling
- Help increase the profile of Elinvar via successful and robust operations, building a high performing operational team
What are we looking for?
- Outstanding track record of back office leadership at an investment/private bank, asset management and/or wealth management company
- Detailed knowledge of custodian bank interactions, transaction processing, corporate actions and daily reconciliation processes
- Experience in developing and managing processes related to financial instruments, trading and settlement, custodian bank functions
- Proven team leadership, development and team-building skills with an emphasis on measurements, KPIs and strong metrics-driven environments
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail across a range of new/existing processes
- Superior time management and judgment with proven ability to juggle multiple competing priorities effectively
- Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal direction
- Proven ability to build, manage and report core operational processes to senior leadership, with a specific emphasis on metrics and trending
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German & English
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.