Compliance Manager (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
Working at Elinvar is like our platform: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with portfolio managers who manage billions of Euros in assets under management and have accordingly high expectations of us. Our team of dedicated technology and financial experts work hard to jointly meet and exceed those expectations.
As Compliance Manager (m/f/div) you are contributing to the overall regulatory setup of Elinvar as a BaFin regulated company and its product. You will join an experienced team and will have a chance to develop yourself and learn on the job. As you are part of a FinTech-Startup you have the opportunity to design processes at an early stage.
What will keep you challenged?
- Shaping the overall regulatory setup of Elinvar as a BaFin regulated company and work on processes, reporting and their technical foundation
- Working proactively and jointly with your colleagues in Compliance and its wider teams, GRC and finance, on both, recurring tasks and foundational projects
- Managing external and internal audits and ensuring appropriate closure of potential findings
- Performing Compliance examinations at all functions of the company
- Consulting and supporting of the team in addressing compliance related issues
- Contributing with your compliance-mindset to new business cases and product features
What are we looking for?
- Strategic thinking, ability to understand business problems and collaboratively realizing solutions to bring Elinvar to the next level
- Interest in wealth management, fintech, regtech
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in compliance or regulation in financial services, consultancy, banking, fintech or a similar industry
- University-related degree in finance, business informatics or related field
- Fluent in German and English
- Good knowledge of MIFID, WpHG, KWG and the regulatory setup in Germany
- Experience in communication with supervisory authorities in Germany and possibly other European countries a plus
- Forward-looking, curious and collaborative work attitude, strong assertiveness, self-starter and driven by continuous learning to support Elinvar on its future growth path
- Sensitivity and awareness of cooperation in a multicultural environment
- Enjoy working in a growing and dynamic startup environment
- Join a high-performing team with diversity and ownership as our core values
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicated people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensuring Elinvar’s long-term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.