Data Analyst (m/f/div)
Would you like to be part of our success? As Data Analyst (m/f/div) you will be part of our international team and take responsibility for translating business questions into analytical queries and using data to provide meaningful answers.
Elinvar offers asset and wealth managers the digital B2B2C platform for their business: Comprehensive, digital, and customized for each partner’s business model. As part of its comprehensive service portfolio, Elinvar includes “plug and play” state-of-the-art API management for third parties, including customer identification (KYC processes), market data and communication providers. Partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the functional expertise of a licensed portfolio manager. The platform’s microservices architecture ensures Elinvar’s partners sustained competitiveness through fast adaptability and continuous optimization.
Our international team of technology and financial experts has developed a fully configurable, multi-client B2B2C platform in an intensive build-up phase and transferred it to stable operation. Together with our partners, we have designed and implemented an extensive portfolio of service packages and performance components, which we are continuously developing. In the next step, we are now investing massively in our expansion.
As Data Analyst (m/w/div) at Elinvar, you help improving the Elinvar platform by providing data driven insights. You will be collaborating closely with Engineers, Product Managers and Relationship Managers to analyse our rich and complex data sets and add business value through delivery of end-to-end analytics projects.
What will keep you challenged
- Translate business questions into analytical queries and using data to provide meaningful answers
- Help transform evidence into actionable insights that will help further grow our platform
- Build dashboards and reports for internal use as well as prototypes for the platform
- Work with data engineers to help source the required data from our databases
- Presenting findings to business teams and non-technical stakeholders
What we are looking for
- Completed university degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science and/or Finance related disciplines
- At least one year of relevant working experience, solving real business problems with data preferable in the finance space
- Programming experience with a data manipulation language like SQL and Python
- Basic familiarity with statistics that allows you to draw reliable insights and data analysis
- Strong communication skills and ability to present complex technical concepts to non-tech audiences
- Very good knowledge of English and ideally good knowledge of German
What will keep you happy
- An outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment - and a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other
- An inspiring momentum to reshape the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Everything you need to excel in your profession, backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code, with flexible working hours and remote office options
- Beautiful loft-style office, situated in bustling Prenzlberg just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz - a lunch and afterwork Dorado at your doorsteps
- An employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.
More information about our team and your benefits you can find here.