Data Migration Specialist (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As Data Migration Specialist (m/f/div) you will work on new partner onboarding projects as a part of the platform technology team. Your main responsibility will be to migrate our partners existing data – structured and unstructured – onto the Elinvar platform, working closely with technical staff of clients, our platform developers, product managers and test engineers. You will be an essential member of the project team from project planning till go-live.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of our complex data model that spans across dozens of microservices and their databases, including interdependencies and consistency rules
- Developing and improving ad-hoc and strategic data migration tools, building on knowledge and experiences gained with every single migration
- Collaborating with clients, project and product managers, application developers, DevOps engineers and executive stakeholders
What are we looking for?
- Advanced database skills with both relational and document databases, hands-on experience of common database tools
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of a programming or scripting language (Java, Python, JS preferred)
- Strong attention to detail in order to evaluate data for accuracy and errors
- Ability to problem-solve in complex situations
- Methodical and logical approach to planning and organization
- Experience of data analysis, especially data mapping between different data sources
- Expertise in building scalable, stable and efficient data migration processes
- Experience working with external clients
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English
- German language skills
- Knowledge of financial markets and products, gained ideally in an institutional environment
- Experience with streaming architectures, preferably Kafka
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes or Docker
- Degree in computer science or related engineering fields
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.