Frontend Architect (React) – Chapter Lead (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners and customers like the Fondsdepotbank, Donner & Reuschel AG, and M.M. Warburg & Co. profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state-of-the-art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As a Frontend Architect (React) – Chapter Lead (m/f/div), you will have the full ownership of technical decisions impacting our application frontends and related libraries. You will work across the organization with various agile teams, setting standards and enforcing them. Your main responsibility will be to evaluate, select and implement high-quality technical solutions, that continue to maintain Elinvar’s competitive edge on the market. You will support other frontend developers across the company to improve, through expert advice, design review, code review and knowledge sharing. You will be a part of a group of senior architects who shape the future of the platform through your ideas and suggestions.
What will keep you challenged?
- Setting the vision and development roadmap for our frontend application frameworks, based on your continuous evaluation of the technology landscape
- Continuously improving product quality and developer productivity by designing and implementing easy-to-use, flexible and resilient frontend components and frameworks, in strong collaboration with designers and UX experts
- Educating our frontend developers about aforementioned technologies, through mentoring, reviews and knowledge shares
What are we looking for?
- Expert knowledge and multi-year experience of React
- Familiar with current web technologies, design best practices and major web application frameworks
- Experience with API design
- Good high level understanding of large architectures including backend and frontend components
- Operational knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with agile software development techniques and tools
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Good skills at writing high quality technical documentation
- You love to build applications with great user experience and graphical design
- You have experience with any of Node.js, Typescript or Flow, GraphQL or Styled Components
- You have experience with any of AWS, Docker/Kubernetes, Argo CD
- You have experience with Jira, Confluence
- You have knowledge and experience of Java programming
- You have experience working in finance, especially in the realm of investment management
What will keep you happy?
- The usual Berlin startup perks – but more and better :)
- Excellent working conditions, tools and environment – in the office or remotely
- Freedom to choose between office-first or remote-first
- The experience of building a visionary platform from the ground up, using state of the art technologies
- An opportunity to make a real difference as a part of a friendly and diverse team
- Tools and budget to learn, grow and develop personally and professionally
- Autonomy and flexibility – dream big and make it happen!
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar Team. We’re looking forward to being in touch!