HR Operations Manager – Part-time (25h/week) (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
At Elinvar we consider our team as the key to our success and as HR Operations Manager, you will play a key role in the success of Elinvar by providing a first-class employee experience and by actively improving the processes and tools related to payroll and HR operations.
What will keep you challenged?
- Collaborating closely with Lead HR Manager, leadership team and employees to improve work relationships and enhance productivity and retention
- Acting as a contact person for HR-relevant questions and advise on labor law issues
- Being responsible for certificates, attestations and other documents relating to employment law
- Working closely with external stakeholders on the relocation and visa cases
- Being responsible for the complete recording of all employee data in our master data tool and maintain our personnel files
What are we looking for?
- Relevant experience working in employee relations, HR generalist or similar role
- Ability to work independently and be part of an international team environment while developing strong professional relationships with peers, internal and external stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Understanding of the importance of company culture, and its power to drive success
- Ideally, experience working with Personio or similar HRMS tool
- You are an ambassador of our company culture: support the programs that help our culture flourish and our team to grow
- Hands-on mentality combined with can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in English and German.
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.