Application Support Engineer (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
You will join our Technical Operations Team which is responsible for 2nd Level Response and Enablement. As Application Support Engineer (m/f/div) you establish a resolution path for customer reported issues and internal platform incidents and perform corrective actions.
You will perform analysis of the issues, establish the resolution path and collaborate with our development and operations team throughout the organization to meet internal service level objectives and keep our clients happy.
What will keep you challenged
- Investigate incidents and issues on the platform
- Perform technical configuration of microservices (UI, SQL, Kafka messages, files)
- Document the technical procedures and contribute to the knowledge base
- Prepare issue resolution steps, consult team members on business domain, advise the best investigation path
- Monitor and analyze logs for errors, possible problems and misbehavior
- Participate in regular releases rollouts
What are we looking for
- You do have experience working as TechOps, DevOps, SRE, second level support specialist or IT/Business analyst
- You are excellent at understanding computer systems and modern software architectures build with micro services
- Great troubleshooting and debugging skills as well as an investigative attitude are part of your skillset
- Knowledge and experience of SQL and Git is necessary
- An analytical and systematic approach as well as problem solving skills will be expected
- You are working accurate and with great attention to detail
What will keep you happy
- An outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment - and a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other
- An inspiring momentum to reshape the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Everything you need to excel in your profession, backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code, with flexible working hours and remote office options
- Beautiful loft-style office, situated in bustling Prenzlberg just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz - a lunch and afterwork Dorado at your doorsteps
- An employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar Team. We’re looking forward to being in touch!