Junior IT Operations Manager/ all genders
Would you like to be part of our success? As Junior IT Operations Manager (all genders) you become part of our international team and support the company’s success by maintaining our technical operations according to our clients’ needs.
Elinvar is a WealthTech Platform as a Service, enabling asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models. The multi-tenant platform offers service packages for core processes as well as third party connections. Elinvar’s partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as Elinvar holds all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, Elinvar creates the unique opportunity for its partners to execute new business models, to access new value chains and to optimize their costs. As all partners in the ecosystem combine their core competencies, together they generate maximum customer value. The best solutions arise through partnership.
As Junior IT Operations Manager (all genders), you are supporting us to run a modern, stable, efficient production environment by proactively improving the operations applications and monitoring as well as taking care of the application management and support.
What will keep you challenged
- Scheduling, managing and coordinating releases across multiple teams and projects according to the respective deadlines
- Executing the deployment and all related release instructions, checks and configurations
- Identify gaps and drive process improvements by creating project plans and engaging with stakeholders to deliver final outcomes.
- Review, challenge, sign off, mitigate risks and resolve issues regarding release, alerts or incidents schedule.
- Focus on continuous improvement of processes (including metrics, measurements and KPIs)
- Monitor the operational process and collect feedback from the different teams to constantly optimizing the process to ensure the uninterrupted and scalable running of the platform
- Monitoring and investigative process to identify potential for early issues detection, quicker issue resolution or improving existing solutions
- Understand the impact of metrics and KPIs and build solution to achieve targets
What we are looking for
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Good time management and judgment with proven ability to juggle multiple competing priorities effectively
- Self-motivated and able to work productively
- Ability to take direction & work with others successfully in an empathic way
- You have a hands-on-mentality and like working independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Good understanding of financial instruments and markets is a plus
- Basic experience in a programming language or SQL is a plus
What will keep you happy
- Open corporate culture without dress code, with free drinks and barista-style coffee approved by our coffee-loving CEO
- Our office language is English and we enjoy working with colleagues from 35+ different countries
- Our hybrid working model offers the best of both worlds: work remotely within Germany and in the office
- Make use of our Remote Abroad policy and enjoy your workations
- Gather at least once a month during team week to connect personally
- Situated in Berlin and Magdeburg, you’ll find our modern offices in the city center
- 28 vacation days, flexible working hours, part-time options and family friendly solutions to ensure a healthy work life balance
- Yearly L&D budget to excel your professional skills and free access to our office library to update your knowledge
- Events and activities to get together and share fun with your team or the whole company
- Urban Sports Club subsidy to support your personal fitness
- Relocation support (incl. visa sponsorship) and free German courses to help you settle in
- Your choice of laptop (MacOS or Windows) and additional work equipment
- Discounts for regional or interregional public transport
At Elinvar, we don’t let each other down; we only succeed as a team. You will join an outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment – and an employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level. Simply – a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other. Join us now!
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.
More information about our team and your benefits you can find here.