(Junior) Project Manager Information Security (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
Working at Elinvar is like our platform: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with portfolio managers who manage billions of Euros in assets under management and have accordingly high expectations of us. Our team of dedicated technology and financial experts work hard to jointly meet and exceed those expectations.
As (Junior) Project Manager Information Security (m/f/div) you are contributing to Elinvar’s information security program. You will join an experienced team and will have a chance to develop yourself and learn on the job. As you are part of a FinTech-Startup you have the opportunity to design processes at an early stage.
What will keep you challenged?
- Be part of Elinvar’s information security team and work closely with the Information Security Officer in driving Elinvar’s information security program
- Scoping, realization and controlling of information security projects
- Collaborate and coordinate with all teams at Elinvar for information security matters
- Take responsibility for awareness trainings, security risk assessments and improving Elinvar’s Information Security Management System
What are we looking for?
- Have a good understanding of information security topics
- At least two years of work experience with project management
- Enjoy being a team player, a coordinator and a problem-solver
- Have excellent communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Experience within the financial industry and agile development are a plus
- As a plus, security certifications, e.g. Security+, SSCP
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.