Lead Technical Operations Software Engineer (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
Working at Elinvar is like our platform: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with portfolio managers who manage billions of Euros in assets under management and have accordingly high expectations of us. Our team of dedicated technology and financial experts work hard to jointly meet and exceed those expectations.
As a Lead Technical Operations Software Engineer (m/f/div), you support the team to investigate and resolve production issues. You utilize your technical and management skills and help to make sure that our platform is working as expected and the team is producing highest quality deliverables and support. In addition, you work with other teams across the company to make sure knowledge is shared, deliverables tracked and stakeholders are managed.
What will keep you challenged?
- Using your experience to scale the Technical Operations of the company
- Bringing strong engineering and operations experience to directly contribute to the technical and operational strategy of Elinvar
- Using your industry and technical experience and data insights to drive the team to deliver greater efficiencies of tooling, processes and platform support
- Team Lead role within Technical Operations team, supporting the platform on a day-to-day operational basis backed by a group of developers
- Managing your team to balance detailed technical diagnosis; deploying agile solutions to issues, with the development of strategic tools/features for scaling the platform
- Using proven technology experience to guide and manage the team to reproduce and debug issues that span multiple layers of the technology stack
- The leadership of design and implementation for improvements to our internal tools and monitoring services
- Support the team to release software changes to production and perform post release checks
- Interactions with other core development squads, operations and business teams as well as stakeholders across the company
What are we looking for?
- 10+ years of experience as Software Engineer, Technical Operations Lead or Data Analyst
- Strong technical background in developing, implementing and/or supporting technical operations for a scaling platform or company
- Focus on guiding, training and scaling teams to maximize output and generate a strong ownership mentality
- Passion for investigation and desire to learn about new technologies with a constant focus on delivery
- Problem-solving and debugging skills, plus experience in implementing scalable and efficient operational processes, ideally in a regulated or financial industry
- Proven capability for leading a team that is balancing platform support, feature development and stakeholder management
- Proven team management experience (5+ years), task planning and execution with coaching and personal development
- Self-motivated and able to work productively and consistently, with minimal direction from the Technical Operations Team Lead
- Strong team player who has demonstrated proactive, constructive, interpersonal skills and an agile mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.