Project Manager – Finance Industry (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables Asset & Wealth Managers to digitalize their business model. By combining cutting-edge technology and the regulatory expertise of a licensed financial portfolio manager we offer our partners a comprehensive range of services. The platform’s flexibility enables the customized solution for each partner.
Working at Elinvar is like our platform: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with portfolio managers who manage billions of Euros in assets under management and have accordingly high expectations of us. Our team of dedicated technology and financial experts works hard to jointly meet and exceed those expectations.
As Project Manager for Asset and Wealth Managers, you play a leading role in the digitalization of the asset management industry by working closely with our partners, relationship managers, product and tech teams to adopt the Elinvar platform to match their target operating model. In the role of project manager, you are responsible for the successful tech migration and adoption of the platform. Besides, you have a direct line of communication to top decision-makers and play a key role in shaping our product.
What will keep you challenged?
- Delivery of new migration projects, including establishing and delivering a project to timelines
- Proactively identify and communicate project status, risks, and opportunities to internal and external stakeholders
- Gathering and documenting partner requirements
- Building a deep understanding of our partner’s needs and business processes and how they can be met by the Elinvar platform
- Working effectively with tech and product teams
- Establishing strong working relationships with business, legal and compliance teams
- Maintaining knowledge of regulation relevant to Elinvar and our partners e.g. MiFID II, GDPR and understand the impact that they have on the product
What are we looking for?
- Proven management skills e.g. in a management consultancy, specializing in financial services and/or technology or at a Private Bank or Asset Manager
- Experience leading tech migration, adoption or change process in banking or finance is a nice to have
- Strategic mindset with demonstrated business skills
- Clear and effective communicator
- Delivery-focused and takes responsibilities for outcomes
- Able to juggle multiple competing priorities and demonstrate effective time management
- Fluent in English and German, other European languages considered a plus
- Join a high-performing team with diversity and ownership as our core values
- Our partners manage billions and expect excellence. We empower employees to reshape finance and look for talented and dedicated people
- Our co-founders share tremendous industry expertise and together with the team are dedicated to ensuring Elinvar’s long-term success
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated – both in and out of the office
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.