QA Engineer (m/f/div)
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
Working at Elinvar is like the platform itself: straightforward and focused on excellence. As a B2B2C provider, we work with asset managers who are managing billions of customer assets. Accordingly, the demands they have on us are high, and we expect a lot from ourselves, too. We are a dynamic team of technology and financial experts and we need your talent to seamlessly bring this disruptive product to our users.
As a QA Engineer (m/f/div), you are responsible for improving the Elinvar platform. Therefore, you are working as part of our team to ensure quality of our system. You will be collaborating closely with Engineers and Product Managers to add business value through the definition, ownership, and delivery of quality assurance projects.
What will keep you challenged?
- Understanding and validating business logic implemented in the product
- Analyse data to uncover product issues
- Ensure test coverage and push test automation
- Support product management during acceptance test phase
- Collaborate with our Engineering team on resolving complex software issues
- Work closely with Product Managers to define and evaluate product requirements
- Work directly with Engineers to validate and test the implementation of features
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science and/or Finance-related disciplines
- Knowledge in software development and testing
- Experience in solving real business problems
- A plus would be skills in test automation
- Experience working with relational databases (knowledge of unstructured data considered a bonus)
- Programming experience with a data manipulation language (SQL, R, Python)
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly and be challenged in an agile environment
- Outstanding, highly motivated and international team who values a positive and open working environment
- Tech-driven and focused on excellence in reshaping the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors and benefit from the expertise of a strong leadership team
- Everything you need to excel in your profession – including beverages, (mostly) healthy snacks and barista-style coffee
- Beautiful loft-style office, just a few minutes from Alexanderplatz and surrounded by restaurants, cafés, and bars
- 28 vacation days and flexible working hours with the option to work remotely
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar Team. We’re looking forward to being in touch!