QA Test Engineer – Test Automation (all genders)
Would you like to be part of our success? As QA Test Engineer – Test Automation (all genders) you become part of our international team and will ensure that our releases run smoothly.
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions to the benefit of their clients.
As QA Test Engineer – Test Automation (all genders), your main responsibility will be to improve the overall quality of our services through manual testing and writing automated tests. You will be a part of a QA team and at the same time work closely with one of our cross-functional agile teams.
What will keep you challenged
- Supporting product managers and developers with the testing of new frontend or backend features during 2 week sprint phases.
- Creating and maintain new automated test-cases
- Responsible for reporting, creating and tracking defect reports
- Monitoring quality metrics (nightly results, code coverage, performance, etc.)
- Improving testing processes with the end goal of keeping top quality
What we are looking for
- Good understanding how complex web applications work
- Experience in UI automation in cypress
- Passion in manual testing
- Experienced in BlackBox/Whitebox testing
- Experience in API testing and automation
- Experience in scripting and Docker (will be a huge plus)
- Knowledge of QA workflows and tools (especially test-rails)
- Knowledge of most crucial testing methods and strategies
- Experience in creating and executing test-plans and test-scenarios
- Know what is the meaning of things like equivalent classes, issue severity, priority
- Solid communication skills in written and spoken English
- Degree in computer science or related engineering fields
What will keep you happy
- An outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment - and a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other
- An inspiring momentum to reshape the wealth management industry by replacing legacy IT with a modern, sustainable IT platform
- Everything you need to excel in your profession, backed by some of the world’s most recognized investors
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code, with flexible working hours and remote office options
- Situated in Berlin you can work in our modern office in Prenzlberg, near Alexanderplatz
- An employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.
More information about our team and your benefits you can find here.