(Senior) Finance Manager – Controlling & Reporting / all genders
Would you like to be part of our success? As (Senior) Finance Manager (all genders) you become part of our international team and support the company’s success in various financial topics, such as financial planning & analysis, stakeholder and regulatory reporting, and process optimization.
Elinvar enables asset & wealth managers to digitalize their business models by providing the required Platform as a Service. This includes applications for core processes as well as third party connections. Our partners profit from the combination of leading technology and the optimal regulatory setup as we hold all necessary BaFin licenses. With this comprehensive approach, we create the unique opportunity for our partners to go digital in one step and to utilize state of the art analytics to create individualized solutions for the benefit of their clients.
As (Senior) Finance Manager (all genders), you will bring the finance and strategic controlling functions to the next level. By supporting the overall business planning, you are involved in and have the opportunity to shape the top strategic decisions of the company. You will join an experienced team, grow yourself, and design processes at an early stage.
What will keep you challenged
- Play a vital role in shaping the finance function of Elinvar in all relevant aspects, especially in financial planning & analysis and reporting
- Establish and optimize best-practice processes within the finance function as well as across the company, including standard methodologies in forecasting, reporting, and revenue planning processes
- Leading the business planning and budgeting process to ensure reliable financial information for internal and external stakeholder reporting
- Partner closely and regularly with the business and directing level to track business performance and KPIs
- Exercise expenditure and investment controls, and identify opportunities for growth or increased efficiency
- Responsibility for operational and analytical processes connected to each financial period close
- Carrying out variance and sensitivity analysis, preparing management reporting, and model recalibrations
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant, applied experience in financial planning & analysis and controlling, preferably with exposure to startups in SaaS / PaaS, fintech, banking or financial services
- Outstanding analytical skills with a passion for numbers and high attention to detail.
- Ability to break complex problems into smaller ones to draw clear conclusions and formulate efficient action plans
- Forward-looking, hands-on mentality and collaborative work attitude
- Self-starter and driven by continuous learning to constantly grow personally and support Elinvar on its future growth path
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to make a good business case and confidently interact with stakeholders of all levels
- Academic degree with majors in Finance, Accounting and/or Business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: Fluency in English, German big plus
What will keep you happy
- Open corporate culture without dress code, with free drinks and barista-style coffee approved by our coffee-loving CEO
- Our office language is English and we enjoy working with colleagues from 35+ different countries
- Our hybrid working model offers the best of both worlds: work remotely or in the office
- Gather at least once a month during team week to connect personally
- Situated in Berlin and Magdeburg, you’ll find our modern offices in the city center
- 28 vacation days, flexible working hours, part-time options and family friendly solutions to ensure a healthy work life balance
- Yearly L&D budget to excel your professional skills and free access to our office library to update your knowledge
- Events and activities to get together and share fun with your team or the whole company
- Urban Sports Club subsidy to support your personal fitness
- Relocation support (incl. visa sponsorship) and free German courses to help you settle in
- Your choice of laptop (MacOS or Windows) and additional work equipment
- Discounts for regional or interregional public transport
At Elinvar, we don’t let each other down; we only succeed as a team. You will join an outstanding, highly motivated and international team that values a positive and open working environment – and an employer that welcomes diversity and actively promotes equal opportunities on every level. Simply – a group of people who genuinely appreciate and support each other. Join us now!
Interested? Apply online via our portal to join the Elinvar team. We’re looking forward to being in touch.
More information about our team and your benefits you can find here.